Finally the day has come that I can launch the Pre-Order SALE for my Color Charts Book! Actually I wanted to start this sale earlier, but due to a trip to the Netherlands, things had to be postponed with a couple more days.
But here it is! You can now purchase your own copy of my book, with a 30% discount (valid for both eBook and paper version!).
Please do take notice that you will have to wait until Dec. 2nd for the downloadable file to be ready and for the paper version of the book to be shipped.
With the eBook you’ll get:
- 134 pages…
- …containing over 100 pages with every color chart that’s in the webshop right now
- A link to a video on how to use/fill the charts
- Your own personalized copy
- A unique archival tool to keep track of your art supplies
- Access to color charts that you can find nowhere else!
Added to all the above you’ll get the following when ordering the Basic paper version:
- Two protection sheets
- Full color printed cover pages
- All charts printed with laser printer (=waterproof)
- All watercolor charts printed on thicker paper
- Worldwide shipping & handling costs included
With the Deluxe paper version you’ll also get:
- Pre-punched pages
- 11 Binding discs
- A link to a video showing how to assemble the book with the binding discs
Well, why wait? Go to the webshop and order your copy, so you’ll be the first to have access to this unique and immensely useful tool for you, the enthusiastic user of all kinds of art supplies!
What do others think of it?
Here’s a review from Any Art Netty: “Tabby it is amazing and the paper is superb! It is so neat and tidy and I cannot find anything I’d change about it…. [..] I think it is a spectacular piece of work and can tell you’ve put so much into it, it definitely deserves to be shown off!”
See you in the shop! (Oh and would you please share this blog on your social media for me? Thank you ♥ )